Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Music for the moment

OK ... compiling this list allowed me to bridge new levels of awesomeness in the most random way possible. If you notice No. 3 you see one of my embarassing, guilty pleasures in a Nickelback song. I know all their songs sound the same, and I know they're all pretty cheesy ... but I still find the friggin' things pretty catchy. This particular one I've kinda liked so I figured I'd include. While searching on YouTube to find a video clip, I couldn't find a good live version or the music video.

What I did find was tremendous in a truly, truly awful way ... it's a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan video set to the song. I think I laughed so hard I woke up The Wife. Don't get me wrong ... it is my favorite show, but this is a tad much. Still, good for random dude who put it together. Apparently it took some time, and it gave me something to blog about.

1. Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way by Waylon Jennings
2. Can't You See by The Marshall Tucker Band (though a fairly lousy live version)
3. Saving Me by Nickelback
4. Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight by Amos Lee
5. Who Says You Can't Go Home by Bon Jovi and Jennifer Nettles (of Soul Miner's Daughter fame)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home