Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Podcasts with District Eight candidates

It's taken a little while, but I finally have gotten my podcast interviews with both Andy Herod and David Hamilton up. Many thanks to Rusty and Amber at the Georgia Podcast Network. I don't know a whole heck of a lot about audio editing, and my computer was unable to edit mp3 files for some weird reason, and Rusty was gracious enough to work with me and get them ready. If you feel like doing a podcast, I say give 'em a shout ... they'll be glad to help you out and walk you through the process.

Regarding the actual interviews, a few things to note ...

- Herod has a lot of animals. Our interview, at times, is borderline hysterical because of the barking of his dogs from outside.

- They're both mighty handy individuals, having done lots of work on their houses. Hamilton's is still a work in progress, but he's done almost all of it himself, and he walked me through his house and showed me his plans.

- They're both pretty wonky, particularly Herod. He and I chatted about British politics and the rightward shift of the Southern Baptist Convention following the interview.

- You'll discover in the podcast, but Hamilton was in a reggae band. Pretty cool.

Here's the link for the podcast with Andy Herod.

Here's the link for the podcast with David Hamilton.

2 Comments:

Blogger rusty said...

Glad we could help!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Al_Davison said...

Thanks for doing the podcasts but, I haven't yet found a spare 2 hours to listen to them. I want to listen to them but...

Belated Happy Birthday! I hope the Queen gave you an extra 15 minute break. ;-)

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home