Friday, September 07, 2007

Couple of things

- Make no mistake, this is an awful story. But it's also really, really weird too, isn't it?

- Well, speaking of weird.

- Nice story on the Clarke Central-Cedar Shoals game which takes a look at coaches who have been at both schools. It's one of the better rivalries in the area, so I recommend you swing by and check it out tonight. I'm hoping to do so myself.

- I think this is a really good thing, but I don't know if it's a charter school. That is, of course it's a charter school, but it doesn't appear to be constructed like other ones I've seen. If anything it appears to resemble the Classic City Learning Center by offering flexible hours and focused training.

- Matthew Yglesias takes a look the fervor behind supply side economics because, yes, that debate sadly still exists.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JMac,
Hope to see you there tonight. I will be there with my daughter, who turned 2 yesterday. I'm hoping we make it through the first half.

Darren

9:53 AM  
Blogger Jmac said...

It's not looking good right now, but who knows. I've got plans right after work, and then I need to get home to spell Mama.

Darren ... we shall meet one of these days.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home