Monday, September 24, 2007

Couple of things

- I can't believe this stupid thing is still going on. Yes, Denise Grier was falsely ticketed, but so is saying the police officer had some ulterior motive against her based on her political beliefs has no grounding in the facts of the case. The larger issue, which hopefully has already been addressed, is making sure the local police officers are aware of the state indecency laws.

- It would be nice if Jeff Chapman had been put on the legislative committee handling Jekyll Island's redevelopment, but, of course, it made considerably more sense to fill it full of folks with no ties to the region.

- Well, it's odd, but it's true.

- In the weird and random news department, when my daughter woke The Wife and I up at 2 a.m. this morning, I had Bubba Shot The Jukebox in my head. What's even weirder, yet surprisingly expected, is that I changed the lyrics to address the fact that my daughter hasn't had a bowel movement in more than a day.

- Funny thing is, Mitchell Seabolt's letter for Fred Thompson is about as developed as the latter's campaign platform.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike-El said...

I'm sure that Mr. Seabolt's reverence for the "total unity of this mighty nation" will not waver if a Democrat is elected decisively as President.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home