Friday, March 09, 2007

Been watchin'

- Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story - I had seen this a while back, but didn't pay much attention. I actually watched it a few nights ago, and it's pretty darn funny. In fact, what I found the funniest, was the dialogue between Gary Cole and Jason Bateman as the announcers for ESPN 8 ('The Ocho').

- V is for Vendetta - Eh. Lots of cool action, and Natalie Portman is good in it, but I found the actual anti-hero of the movie, V, to be unlikeable and somewhat hokey. The backstory of how Great Britain reached the point of a dictatorship was considerably better than the actual execution of the movie.

- Match Point - A whole lot darker than I thought it would be. Chris, our main character, is a moron and so insanely and unfairly lucky that I'm expecting him to be the guy holding the other unclaimed winning Mega Millions ticket. Still, Scarlett Johansson, so that's OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home