Thursday, November 15, 2007

More water notes

Some additional observations from our water usage discussion, some via email and some I noticed in the comments.

Regarding District Three Commissioner George Maxwell's usage, one reader observed ...

George Maxwell spent 16 days in the hospital in October 2006 and his wife stayed at his side almost around the clock. The use of the Oct. 2006/07 data for comparison was greatly skewed for George and Betty because of this.

Unfortunately, they were out of town when the ABH story was being created and published so they could not be reached for comment or clarification. Betty was rather upset when she got back and began to catch up on reading the newspapers that came while they were gone.


Also, my clarification requires a clarification, and to further avoid any unintentional confusion, I'll just post the email comment ...

"As a result, his usage appeared to be up though, in actuality, it had
probably gone down."

I must not have been clear, but actually, my use was down, even with 8 extra
days. I just ended up being down even more than I thought (by avg. daily
water use).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home