Sunday, March 16, 2008

Go Dawgs.

Associated Press photo

Um, OK. I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong.

While I've still got some criticisms, it's hard to argue with an improbable four-game run culminating in only the second SEC Championship in the program's history and the first NCCA Tournament bid since 2002. Let's keep him around another year and watch me eat plenty of crow.

So Thursday, all I know is I'm watching a basketball game with a case of cold Budweiser and, perhaps, some buffalo wings. Who's with me?

3 Comments:

Blogger ACCBiker said...

Make sure you wait until Monday to stock up on that beer. Though I was just at Publix and they seem to have tons on hand.

Seriously, it was an improbable run and (mostly) great basketball these last three games. We still had no business playing on Friday (or least were scheduled to) after Thursday night's poor execution down the stretch. But this afternoon's game clearly showed we wanted it.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Holla said...

Yes, who knows maybe they can beat Xavier the way they are playing right now?

Living in Kentucky now, it was a LOT of fun this weekend. It's always great to be a Georgia Bulldog.

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just left the weekly meeting of the Fire Dennis Felton Club. A strangely subdued group this morning...

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home