Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Confusing

Apparently in getting ready for the brand new version of Beverly Hills 90210, which debuts tonight, one of our cable channels decided to air a 24-hour marathon of the original series focusing on Shannon Doherty's time with the show (as an aside, I have no memory of her going off to college in Minnestoa and returning for one final season).

The Wife and I were watching the high school graduation episode - the one right after 'Donna Martin graduates' - and I commented 'doesn't Dylan skip the graduation and go sailing around the world' ...

And then it hit me that I was confusing another classic teen-angst drama, Dawson's Creek with Beverly Hills 90210. I was promptly corrected.

No real point to this story ...

3 Comments:

Blogger ACCBiker said...

obviously.

:-)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Meimi said...

Ah yes, that would be the season three finale where Pacey and Joey sail off 'round the world on the boat "True Love" to the sounds of "Drops of Jupiter" by Train. Oh, year 2000, how I miss you.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Christopher T. Anderson said...

That's alright. No real point to the series.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home