Friday, December 05, 2008

Hypotheticals

OK, here's some random audience participation for Friday drawn from one of the sports radio shows I heard this morning ...

If you had to take over as head coach of one of the following three NFL teams - Oakland, Detroit or Cincinnati - which one would you choose and why?

I'd lean Detroit. You'd get the No. 1 draft pick in 2009 (and with that comes several options), you've got a potential talent at wide receiver in Calvin Johnson who's been underutilized and a little bit of cap room to play with in free agency. Yeah, it's cold, but you're in a dome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh M. said...

I'd have to go with the Bengals. In Cincinnati, at least theoretically you already have a franchise QB to build around. Hopefully (for them) he'll be healed up by the first kickoff in '09. And that team at least has had a taste of winning in the recent past.

11:14 AM  
Blogger TKAthens said...

Give me Oakland - I like my backfield full of former SEC stars and my owners bat-sh*t crazy!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home