Friday, September 16, 2005

Rusk speaks out (part deux)

In the spirit of giving credit where credit is due ... mayoral candidate Andy Rusk has responded to some comments on this particular blog and over at Athens Politics. He attempts to hash out his beliefs some, and also said he would participate in some of the discussions at both sites.

I don't know much about Mr. Rusk ... but that's pretty damn cool. My snarkiness aside, the fact we have a candidate who is not only savvy enough to navigate what few local blogs we have, but also willing to engage in them makes him rank high in my book. Again, we've got a way to go before I begin to decide who I'll vote for, but let's all applaud Rusk for actually taking the time to chat with us.

And if you swing back on by here again, feel free to comment or initiate any type of conversation.

A candidate who respects and interacts with his constituents ... amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home