Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Chip Rogers: Champion of the poor

Awesome.

A man who is responsible for curtailing state services for the poor is accusing a journalist who has long advocated for the poor of threatening to cut services for the poor.

We must ask the question, "Which Georgia residents does Shipp believe should be turned away so that taxpayer services can go to illegal aliens?"

Facts tell us the poor and elderly are hurt first when services are cut. Surely Shipp isn't suggesting we cut off services to poor Georgians and senior citizens. I must admit, I am confused about whom Shipp stands for. As for me, I have sworn to protect the citizens of Georgia and defend the rule of law.


Damn. Chip Rogers should know, shouldn't he?

Pot meet kettle ... I believe you two know each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home