Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Couple of things

- Endorsements from me start tomorrow, hopefully.

- The Athens Banner-Herald begins its series of profiles on the mayoral candidates with a nice piece on Richard DeRose. He's a bit nutty, I'm not going to lie, but he seems sincere enough.

- Everyone say it with me ... atta girl Hillary.

- Speaking of Andy Rusk, Jason Winders posted his closing remarks from the Athens Press Club debate at his blog.

- I like Mac Rawson, but this seems a little bit unnecessary to me.

- This is a very good compromise regarding the University of Georgia's Fall Break. I loved having a week off at Thanksgiving under the quarters system, so I'm glad some folks will get to enjoy it as well.

- Discussion on this blog has now bled into whether or not I properly understand economic development. I think I have a decent grasp of it, but I'm sure others may disagree.

- Nicki put up her ballot for all to see.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Jmac said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home