Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What I'm thankful for ...

As I'll be heading with The Wife to Augusta to see my folks tonight for Thanksgiving, here's a list of some things I'm thankful for ...

- My Bernzomatic point-and-click lighter ... really, that thing is amazing.

- The Samuel Adams Winter Classics pack, complete with Winter Lager and Old Fezziwig Ale.

- The good folks at my work place, including my boss, Hillary, Paul, Carissa and our collection of interns.

- The fact that Bobby comes out tomorrow.

- Good friends across the board, from old ones to new ones. Helps make my life that much more meaningful.

- That Matthew Stafford is only a freshman ... with Caleb King, Knowshon Moreno and A.J. Green all set to arrive within the next two years.

- My parents, who instilled in me faith, hope, optimism and an unwavering belief in a better tomorrow.

- My discoveries of the music of Waylon Jennings, his son Shooter and, well, of course Bruce Springsteen.

- The Wife, who makes each day an adventure ... but in a good way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amber Rhea said...

Very cute photo of you and The Wife. :)

Word verification says: uflcop. University of Florida police department in the house...

10:43 AM  
Blogger David Hamilton said...

I second the Sam Adams Winter Lager praise. Thank you Sam's Club!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. McGinty! May we all realize how much we have to be thankful for --

Darren

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home