Monday, March 26, 2007

Masters memories

We're merely seven days away from the beginning of what is, for me at least, the greatest week of the year the practice rounds for The Masters kick off next Monday. Tiger Woods, despite shooting a one-over 73 in the final round at Doral yesterday, still held on to win by three shots and pick up some momentum heading into the first major of the year.

Woods has won four Masters titles, including the 2005 event which was punctuated by this incredible chip-in for birdie at the par three No. 16.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dude, that gets me fired up. The guy has ridiculous focus and intensity, especially when it counts. I mean, look at his face at :44 into it.
And how can you not put Phil's putt at 18 on here? He finally gets it done and you show a Tiger clip to get fired up for the Masters? I hope Phil comes by there and beats you down with his moobs.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Jmac said...

We've got a whole week of Masters Memories my friend ...

8:28 AM  
Blogger prying1 said...

I loved the way the ball hung on the lip of the cup for that lonnnng moment. Thanks for posting this one.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home