Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Real work conversations

Carissa: (via email) We need official museum Vespas. That would be freakin' awesome!
Me: Is it just me, or does the possibility of Vespas also bleed into intro music? I mean, can't you picture yourself wheeling up on the Vespa, and then quickly spinning to the side for a screeching halt ... giving a big smile and wink with 'Carissa!' scribbled in text below? All to the theme from The Mary Tyler Moore show.
Carissa: That would be so exciting. It would have to be hot pink, and I would be in white go-go boots.

..........

Me: For Halloween next year, you should definitely dress as B.A. Baracus.
Paul: How do I know that name?
Me: That's Mr. T's character from The A-Team. And you'd have to lead any scheduled tours in character too.
Paul: So I'll just call everybody 'fool' then?

1 Comments:

Blogger DAve said...

Paul must also pity them for not making donations. Or eating his cereal.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home