Thursday, July 05, 2007

Couple of things

- I trust everyone had a good Fourth of July. The Wife and I devoted the day to that most American of practices ... yard work and cleaning the house. We had several invites to attend some cookouts, but ultimately passed on them all (my apologies to all we bailed on) because, well, I was slap worn out.

- All I really got from this letter by Clayton Wilkes is that a lot of people hate him, which is fine because he's proudly intolerant and probably hates you.

- This is making the rounds, which isn't terribly shocking. Considering that Glenn Richardson has repeatedly shown a disdain for open coverage of our state's political system, the fact that he dislikes folks who analyze and criticize his woeful job as the Speaker of the House of the Georgia General Assembly isn't exactly news.

- U-S-A! U-S-A!

- Lacking substance? You don't say ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Flannery O'Clobber said...

I take exception with his comment about southern accents. But he seems to be trying for a Charlie Daniels-esque "I'm a southern man, and you losers don't understand" vibe.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa... bloggers, actually saying things about people that are blatantly false? I'll be damned - I don't believe I've ever heard of such a thing in all my born days! Knock me over with a feather!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home