Sunday, August 05, 2007

Even more photos

Hello folks.

Though I promise that I don't intend to transform my blog into an all-baby, all-the-time endeavor, I do want to give a brief update and put some additional photos up since lots of family and friends have been gathering here.

Mom, Dad and Emma Kate are all doing fine. We're a little blurry-eyed, naturally, and still trying to figure out all sorts of things involving routine and/or deciphering cries and what-not, but we're doing well. We've had lots of help from family and friends, and for that we are most appreciate.

I won't lie ... I'm tired, lethargic, sort of achy, kinda overwhelmed at times and even a little nauseous ... and every minute of it is awesome. Many thanks on the congratulations from everyone who has posted, called or sent us an email. I know I haven't had the time to chat with all of you, so don't take it personally. Your well wishes mean a heck of a lot.

The happy family.

Proud Grandma No. 1.

Proud Grandma No. 2.

Avery and Regan meet their new cousin.

One proud - albeit sleepy - papa.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would only worry if you DIDNT turn your blog into an all baby all the time type of thing. We are all happy for you and the misses.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - that "proud grandma #2" does NOT look like a grandma at all!!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Jmac said...

Easy ... that's my mom.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! So when does your mom start filming 'Age of Love 2 - Cougars vs. Kittens', where they battle for the love of Tom Brady?

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Lord Avery is so OLD! Can't wait to see Mac Mini!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's YOUR Mom?!?! Wow - your dad must be one ugly son of a Davison! :)

hahah j/k. Your Mom is pretty hot though.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Polusplanchnos said...

Johnathan, I need to talk with you about something. Please email me your phone number.

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home