Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm a klutz

Back at the old house, The Wife would get on to me because, for no explainable reason, I'd comically and overdramatically slam shut our cabinet doors in the kitchen. Of course, after doing this for a while, I managed to split the wood on one, which got me in trouble with the missus.

Flash forward to the present at our new house where we've got tall cabinets with many shelves in our kitchen. While putting up dishes this morning, I apparently put too much stress on the door while either reaching up or pushing it open, but the center piece of the wood popped out and split down the side.

So here we have an honest accident, but I've managed to damage one of the doors of our kitchen cabinets ... again.

But, it was an accident. Y'all got my back, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger David Hamilton said...

140 pds of fury! JMac UNLEASHED!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Polusplanchnos said...

MACK SMASH!!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home