Thursday, March 16, 2006

Anyone else have deja vu?

Replace the 'n' with a 'q' and there you go ...

“Just like Sept. 11, only with nuclear weapons this time, that’s the threat. I think that is the threat,” (U.S. ambassador to the United Nations John) Bolton told ABC News’ Nightline. “I think it’s just facing reality. It’s not a happy reality, but it’s reality and if you don’t deal with it, it will become even more unpleasant.”

I mean, I don't think Iran having nuclear weapons is a good thing either, but can the Bush administration at least consider employing a new kind of public relations strategy here? This is eerily like the original message used to lead the country to war in Iraq, and we see how that little venture is going.

Over at Hurricane Radio, Patrick Armstrong put up a nice piece concerning possible strategies to deter Iran from building its nuclear program, and I thought he did a fine job with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home