Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Real Work Conversations

It's been a while for these, so here's some catch-up ...

(From an email)
Carissa: Do you have 20 cents? I can pay you back in pennies ... although I realize you probably don't want that.

..........

(From an email)
Me: Just a moment ago from BAF ... 'There's some delicious pimento cheese sandwich crust in the kitchen.'
Carissa: Yes, I cut the crusts and put them there. The docents downstairs looked mortified that we would eat that.

..........

Hillary: Milk? Ugh.
Me: You don't like milk?
Hillary: It's terrible.
Me: No dunking cookies in milk?
Hillary: Why would anyone do that?
Me: You don't eat cereal?
Hillary: I eat cereal, but I just eat it dry.
Me: Why don't you just swallow some broken glass and call it a day?

..........

Me: You know what I learned? That the chocolate-flavored Oreos aren't considered a member of the Double Stuff family.
Hillary: Really?
Me: It just looks like they are. So imagine how much creme that is for the other ones? It's almost too much.
Hillary: The other ones were like 1.2 stuffed Oreos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home