Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Some more on District Eight

Over at Athens World, our friend Hillary has posed a very important question in light of the upcoming special election for District Eight - 'What do Eastsiders care about?'

She rattled off a few questions she'd like to hear some answers on, and both Andy Herod and David Hamilton have taken the time to respond. Herod did so at Athens World, while Hamilton started working through her concerns at his own blog.

In such a condensed race like this one, with the election just a little more than a month away, these types of discussions are much appreciated. Keeping in that spirit, I'm working to set up some podcasts with both Hamilton and Herod. On Thursday, I'll be chatting with Herod and hope to have it up by Friday morning, while I'm still working on making my calendar work with Hamilton's, but hope to have something nailed down in the next day or so.

That in mind, if you've got some questions you'd like to see answered, email them to me, and I'll work 'em in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home