Thursday, June 07, 2007

A preview

On a lighter note ... The Wife and I had our final ultrasound on Tuesday and confirmed that we are, indeed, having a girl. This has sent her into an uber-planning mode and much of my time the past few days, as well as the imminent future, is being spent converting one of our spare rooms into the nursery.

But, as any proud daddy should have, I've got pictures ...

Unfortunately, I think she has her daddy's nose.

Also, I'm taking bets on our due date. Officially it's August 15, but I'm going with August 8. Any other suggestions?

6 Comments:

Blogger Oconee Democratic said...

Aug. 11

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

August 12

4:02 PM  
Blogger The Shepards said...

I was just wondering today when the due date was. I thought it was coming up sooner than August (not that I'm going to wager it happens in June like I had originally thought, that would be mean-spirited).

My bet ...

August 16 — mama shep's birthday.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to: http://www.expectnet.com/ and set up a pool for friends and family and they can guess the gender, birth weight, length, birth date and time.

8:00 PM  
Blogger HollyD said...

August 11th

6:04 PM  
Blogger Mike-El said...

Congratulations, friend. Our first was a girl and I'm here to tell you...baby girls are simply mind-bogglingly awesome.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home