Sunday, October 21, 2007

Almost game time

We're half an hour away from Game Seven of the American League Championship Series so let me wish best of luck to loyal reader and die-hard Cleveland fan paveplanet ... I must concede, I think the Indians are going to pull it out tonight. I just don't feel comfortable about our pitching matchup, and it's going to be hard for the Red Sox's bats to be clicking as they have been the past two games.

Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong, but I don't have a good vibe right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I have a feeling the Red Sox are gonna win. I want them to win, I do, but I don't want to pay up on the bet I made. So, knowing how life works for me, I'm seeing a bittersweet victory in my future.

8:08 PM  
Blogger ACCBiker said...

My prediction is:
Red Sox 5 Indians 3.

With the Sox coming from behind with a 3 run 8th inning.

P.S. If I get this right, I am out of here and heading to Vegas.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Josh M. said...

Wasn't one of the 9/11 flights out of Boston? Well, I hope the next one al Qaida hijacks is a certain upcoming "Boston to Denver" flight. Just crash it into a field, though. I don't want any decent, innocent people dying.

Just the Red Sox.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home