Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Inside baseball

Not entirely sure where I come down on this. It's definitely not illegal by any means, but it is misleading to write only glowing reviews of candidates you are on the payroll of. And that's the point of disclosing who you work for, so folks will know, and I'd encourage them to abstain from any blogging at all on their candidates and their races, but that's just me.

It's more of a transparency thing, which is why I just wonder why Andre wasn't up front about it to begin with. Would have saved a lot of headaches.

Now the Donzella James stuff is interesting, though it seems to be more of gossip and speculation than anything else. If true, it would be pretty bad.

UPDATE: Erick isn't too thrilled about this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike-El said...

"In the tank," I can deal with. "On the take," not so much.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home