Monday, July 28, 2008

Ironic

Rep. Paul Broun - he of the 'I've Spent All My Money On Franking Privileges By Mid-Year' fraternity - will be hosting a seminar on wise financial management ...

“I am pleased to announce that I will be hosting a ‘Foreclosure Prevention and Education Forum’ at Augusta State University, and I invite anyone interested to come by and learn about protecting their most precious financial asset,” said Broun. “We have been given the opportunity, with our current housing market troubles, to learn from past mistakes and use failures in the housing market as a lesson for future fiscal responsibility. I believe that you, the individual person, can do a good job of running your own life as long as you have the proper tools to do so. Join me Monday morning, July 28th, from 10 until noon at Augusta State University to learn more.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plus the fact that many people who are struggling to keep their homes might be, you know, WORKING on a Monday morning.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home