Thursday, October 12, 2006

Couple of things

- I don't know why students would be upset over this. A three-day weekend for the Florida game and then a week off at Thanksgiving? Shoot, I wish UGA employees had a schedule like that ... it would rock!

- As if this show needed any more attention.

- This is very tragic and really, really odd. I'm with a lot of folks wondering how in the world can any aircraft penetrate New York City airspace these days.

- The fifth podcast will be up very soon, and Tim and I tackle the most burning issue in the sports world ... 'Cherrishinskigate.'

6 Comments:

Blogger hillary said...

I doubt the UGA student schedule is adding any more days of vacation. If so, they'll be tacked on to the beginning of the year, as I believe the general assembly mandates a certain number of days that school has to be in session, just as they do with the little kids.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Adrian Pritchett said...

I wish law students had a schedule like that...

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding the NYC plane accident yesterday. I don't think there's much that can be done about small aircraft. We don't want to shoot down every plane that deviates from it's flight plan. If it's got one. If there's some sort of way to address it, I haven't heard of it.

Just another problem with throwing all our money (and soldiers) away in Iraq when we could be using those resources at home.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Polusplanchnos said...

I thought small planes were allowed to fly along the rivers of NYC.

?

1:01 AM  
Blogger Holla said...

madmonq, you say that there's no way to address the problem, but then you also want to assert that we could address it better if we weren't in Iraq? Huh? What do you mean?

9:48 AM  
Blogger Polusplanchnos said...

I think madmonq is saying that madmonq hasn't heard of a way to address the problem of the small aircraft, but if we had more resources working back here at home, we could then come up with a way to think the problem through.

I don't think madmonq considers what madmonq has heard as the totality of what is possible.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home