Friday, December 08, 2006

Thanks Xon

From City Pages in Flagpole:

... Dyles’ bandmate in The Folk Yous and Big Gray, Courtnie Wolfgang, got one for state House in District 114 along with Bill Elliott, Mickey Mouse, Stephen Colbert, Vince Dooley, former Mayor Doc Eldridge, and local blogger Jonathan McGinty.

Ben told me about this Tuesday night at Heidi Davison's victory party (of which, The Wife and I are pictured, along with Mike Hamby and Dorothy O'Neil, here), and I struggled to think of who could have actually voted for me ... and then I remembered something involving Xon saying he wrote me in.

4 Comments:

Blogger Holla said...

Hey, I do what I can.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Jmac said...

It's the only time I think I'll ever be included in a sentence involving NASCAR driver Bill Elliott, Georgia icon Vince Dooley and a cartoon mouse.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Amber Rhea said...

Dude you are such a local celebrity. It's so weird to me. But awesome too.

10:20 AM  
Blogger DAve said...

Coach Dooley only got one vote??? I demand a recount.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home